Category – Engineering
Type – Full time
Location – Amsterdam
Are you our new Frontend Developer?
Are you a talented and passionate Frontend Developer looking to make an impact at a start-up digital commerce boutique agency? We want to hear from you!
For our technology team we are looking for a Frontend Developer who can translate a design in creating ground-breaking solutions for our customers all around the world.
Life at Neortus
We are a team surrounded by an experienced and successful founder, enthusiastic and creative team who are passionate about digital commerce. With a diverse and experience team we dedicate to realizing our client’s commerce ambitions. We value our team, fostering an environment where everyone can thrive.
We are an upcoming agency, looking for people who want to take on the challenge what is possible on the web and build the best possible buyer’s experiences. Together with using modern frontend framework React, Next.js, HTML and CSS, you will be able to translate user and business needs into frontend components and interactions.
If you want to join our journey and play your part in the growing digital commerce industry, we look forward to your application. Together, we can achieve remarkable results and unlock new possibilities.
What you will be doing
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using frontend framework concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Contribute to a variety of global digital projects for high profile clients.
- Contribute in laying the technical foundation of projects and pushing the frontend craft to the next level.
- Ensure that responsive design, mobile-first, cross-browser compatible, high performing websites are built.
- Ensure that the client Technical Wiki’s are kept up to date and you will continuously strive to improve your craft.
This is you
- Have more than 4 years of relevant work experience, including agency experience.
- Have experience with being a frontend developer on projects.
- Know how to use TypeScript/Flow.
- Are proficient with HTML semantics and comfortable writing JS.
- Have Experience with NextJS.
- Are a styling expert that finds device perfect designs important and have experience with a CSS method, such as BEM (CSS-in-JS is a plus!).
- Are familiar with API architecture (Hands on experience with GraphQL is a plus!).
- Are able to build responsive, accessible and overall well-functioning experiences according to designs.
- Are able to share knowledge with other team members on the projects you work on.
A guide with our benefits
Because you will work in a small team that is closely aligned with the business, you will get a lot of responsibilities and opportunities, and you will play a significant role in growing the company. We work with driven, ambitious, talented, and nice people and offer as much flexibility, freedom, and responsibility as possible. Next to this, we offer:
- A competitive remuneration that matches your talent.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local, or global — at Neortus you will get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all our successes together!
- Hybrid/Remote working.
- Laptop and other hardware required for your work.
- 25 holidays based on 40 hours
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
Your path towards Neortus
The next steps are:
- Applicants who meet our initial screening criteria will be contacted by our recruitment team for further process
- Technical Assessment test
- Technical interview/s
- A Final discussion
- In the event of a positive outcome, you will receive a proposal with the terms of employment
Visa sponsorship not available.
For any query you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.